The Falling is a stylistic, minimalistic, original and ultra addictive endless game.
Simple to look at, simple to play but not so simple to master! Are you up for the challenge?
Simply stop the globe from falling out of the void by landing on platforms as they appear. Sounds easy, right? You'd better have a delicate touch with those tilt controls, be able to keep an eye on the ball and at some points, even have the ability to read the future!
The Falling is designed with simplicity in mind. Just pick up and play! It's score-gathering fun, all done to an epic electronic soundtrack created by No Longer Prey.
* No ads, no IAP, no extra costs
* Smooth, accurate tilt controls
* Incredible, glowing futuristic visuals
* Stunning music by No Longer Prey
* Ultra simple, pick up and play, endless casual gameplay
* High score save
The Falling is designed to be HARD. Here are some hints to help you gather a decent score:
* Keep an eye on the ball! Yes, it's a cliche but black background, black ball, you get the idea.
* Keep track of when platforms appear. Not all platforms are the same size, so their position in the void can be deceiving!
* Learn to read the future! Keep an eye on the speed of your ball. You'll need to cross some dark voids at some points, meaning you'll have to judge velocity correctly to be able to drop to the next platform.
* Don't be heavy handed. The tilt controls are sensitive, for greater control. Treat with care and remember, the ball has mass, moving at speed means it takes longer to slow down and it will roll when it lands!
If you're a fan of games such as Impossible Road and Super Hexagon and are up for a rock-hard challenge, check out The Falling from POLYGAMe d i g i t a l. This ain't no endless runner.