Most feature rich on the market Accounting / CRM / Organizer application, with advanced Invoices, Inventory, Budget/Expenses control, and extensive Reporting facilities.
This is a licensed application with 30 days trail period. Limited time Sale: 50% discount from the regular price of US$ 29.95.
The system can be used both as an autonomous Android application, with the facility to upload all the generated documents to Dropbox cloud storage, as well as linked to V-BuS SMALL BUSINESS PC APPLICATION, which can be downloaded from
The system allows the user
1. Record and instantly email to the customers Quotes, Invoices and Sale Receipts, update status of Quotes/Sales; record customers payments including partial payments
2. Record Bills, Purchases and Purchase Orders, categorize and keep track of expenses. Control budgets for expenses. Notify about bill payments
3. Keep track of money: display account balances, transactions, expenses and revenue data sorted by the categories for specified periods of time
4. Generate pdf documents for Quotes, Invoices, Receipts, Purchase Orders etc. and instantly email them to the clients, customers or vendors. Pdf for the Quotes may include the images of the products. The system provides 8 different templates with 20 background textures for generating of documents. Invoice captions and information displayed for order lines can be configured by the user. The invoices can be printed in all major European languages, as well as Chinese, Japanese, Korean and Arabic
5. Record calendar events, tasks, notes (with multiple images) and contact records, link tasks and notes to contacts; keep record and send to the contacts email and SMS messages
6. Supplement phone logs with description of conversation and link to contact records
7. Record stock information, including multiple photos of the stock item, bar code, inventory amount; generate pdf files with description of stock items (images included), which can be subsequently emailed to the customers. Use stock control: the inventory amounts are automatically changed when sale or purchase is delivered
8. Generate pdf and csv files with information recorded in the system (Sales, Purchases, Contacts, Stock, etc.);
Generate basic financial reports: Balance Sheet, Profit Loss, Trail Balance, Journals, Sales per Month, Sales per Customer etc.(~ 20 reports types) and upload to Dropbox server
9. Record deposits, withdrawals and transfers between the accounts; keep the records of all accounts' transactions for the selected periods; create pdf (csv) reports and upload to Dropbox server
Provided the PC application is installed and configured, the data from Android can be uploaded to PC application either instantly, or in bulk.