Ludo is a fairly easy board game that can be enjoyed by the young and the old alike. It can be played by 2 or 4 players at a time. The rules of this board game are quite simple. The player who manages to take his tokens "home" first, after moving them across the entire length of the board, wins the game.
The Ludo board consists of a big square that is further divided into four colorful squares. The colors are red, blue, yellow and green. The game is played with sixteen colored pieces or tokens, four to each group, and a dice.
Game Rules on Wikipedia:
- Single or multiplayer game (up to 4 human players)
- 4 Bonus fields
- 3 difficulty levels
- 5 board and 5 field styles
- Optimized for small and full HD screens (480x320 to 1920x1080)
- No Ads
- Save Field: Token cannot be beaten by other players
- Bonus Field: When entering the bonus field, player can roll the dice again
- Move Out Field: Move out a token onto the playfield
- Block Player Field: Block next player for one round
Get the Free Edition here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.a3dstudio.LudoHD2014FE
Game is Developed by A3DStudio Vienna
Tags: Ludo, Pachee, Pachisi, Patchesi, Parcheesi, Aggravation, Sorry, Dice, Würfel